Franklin County Treasurer
1010 Franklin Ave.
Brookville, Indiana 47012
Office Hours – 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Payments can be mailed, dropped at our office, or dropped in the steel drop box at the north entrance (parking lot door)
Tax deadline for real/personal taxes – Spring Installment due May 10, 2013; and fall installment due November 12, 2013
It’s now easy to view and pay your bills online.
Franklin County offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their tax bills online. We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment.
- Easy to use – No registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- Enroll in Auto-Pay
- Create customized payment plans with Flex-Pay
- Receive an immediate emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt
- Go Green – sign up for e-billing
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or the following card types are accepted for payment.
Online payments will incur a service fee. Franklin County receives only your payment amount. Service fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
- The service fee when using a Credit Card is a percentage rate fee of 2.95% with a minimum charge of $1.00.
- The service fee when using an Electronic Check is $0.95.
The service fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Service fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your credit card or bank statement.
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please contact the Treasurer’s office.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330 x2700.
GIS Map (Click on Aerial Maps for Property Search)
Then proceed to "Parcel Tools", put in the name, enter, then look up the person/parcel you want, and click "zoom" to see posted base tax amounts.
You will not see any payments or reference to payments made.
Collection of real and personal property taxes
Mobile Home Permits (for purpose of moving and title transfer at Bureau of Motor Vehicles)
Inheritance tax collections
Bankruptcy filings (copies only)